Dicey Riley’s Hotel, in the heart of Wollongong, right next to the train station.
The only pub in Wollongong, in the true sense of the word.
Dear Loyal Customers
We are so pleased to be re-opened and see you all coming back again.
To keep the pub open, we are operating to a Covid-safety plan and government regulation.
Here is an overview of our commitment to your safety.
The basics are:
- Be seated while drinking and stay at your table. No co-mingling or walking around the hotel socializing.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other people and groups. No shaking hands.
- No more than 10 customers to share a table.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Use sanitizers provided and cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- DO THE RIGHT THING – STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR HAVE SYMPTOMS OF BEING UNWELL!
Our Commitment to your Safety
- Tables of no more than 10 people
- Markers on the floor and at the bar
- Our tables are distanced
- Hand sanitizer stations around the venue
- We have increased our cleaning and hygiene regime
- All staff and patrons are temperature tested before entering
- Patrons are required to be seating while drinking
- Cashless payments are recommended
- Cooperate with staff and security direction
- DO THE RIGHT THING
Welcome to the last true pub in Wollongong: Dicey Riley’s hotel.
In the heart of the ‘Gong, Dicey’s has been the beloved local of many for years.
Come in for a pint, and you’ll see why.
Dicey’s has all the features of a classic Irish pub; an award-winning bistro, a cosy lounge area with darts and pool setups, TAB and Keno facilities, and of course a fully-stocked bar with the friendliest staff ready to help you find your preference. Once the night is over, our bottle-shop is open late every night of the week to sort out your night cap.
Whatever you need to get you through the working week, Dicey’s can cater to with our packed roster of weekly events. If you’re partial to a friendly dart comp, a bit of a croon at piano karaoke, a game of poker with your mates, or a good old-fashioned meat raffle, Dicey’s can provide the after-hours hotspot.
A staple of a good local pub is a great roster of live music, and Dicey’s has your weekends covered. We’ve partnered with local legends Yours & Owls to bring you an expertly-curated variety of interstate and home-grown artists, with regular events every Saturday and Sunday night to round out your week with good vibes and even better tunes.
However you like to kick-back and get away from the grind, Dicey Riley’s is ready for you.
Welcome to the West End…